Monday, 06 December 2021 11:47 PM
February 23, 2020 03:30 PM NPT
CHAUTARA, Feb 23: A person died while another was critically injured after receiving an electric shock in the Sindhupalchowk district.
The deceased has been identified as Saki Sherpa, 22, of Bhitekoshi rural municipality-4.
Deputy Superintendent of Police at the District Police Office, Madhav Prasad Kafle, said that Pappu Gurung of Bahrabise municipality-1 was critically injured in the incident.
Police explained the accident took place as the pedestrians happened to touch the iron pole used to fasten the wires for internet connectivity which broke and fell down.
The internet connectivity was being supplied to the Sino Hydropower Company.
Injured Gurung has been receiving treatment at Barhabise-based Primary Health Centre.
JHAPA, July 12: A person has died after being swept away by the flooded Biring river following continuous rainfall in...
DADELDHURA, Feb 27: One person died and four others sustained injuries in a dry landslide occurred in Nabadurga rural municipality-2...
BAJURA, Sept 5: Two persons were electrocuted while working in the field in the district on Wednesday.
Those electrocuted are...