Minor electrocuted to death

Published On: May 27, 2017 08:25 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

MYAGDI, May 27: A minor has died after being electrocuted at Babiyachaur in Mangala Rural Municipality-2 in the district on Saturday.

Two-year-old Nabin, son of Khim Bahadur Gharti, was electrocuted to death after he suddenly came into contact with an uninsulated electric wire, said police.

While the other 11-year-old, who was playing with Nabin, also sustained injuries.

They received electric shocks when they tried to take out their doll stuck on the electric wire.


Leave A Comment