BHOJPUR, Nov 21: A massive fire broke out in Bhojpur Bazaar due to suspected electric short circuit at a jewelry shop in the district headquarters on Sunday evening.
According to Chief District Officer Arjun Kumar Sharma, some ten houses were destroyed in the fire. Although the cause of the fire was not immediately clear, locals suspect the fire broke out because of short circuit in jewelry shop belonging to Thir Bahadur BK.
The fire has destroyed houses of Ganesh Shrestha, Badri Rana and Lal Bahadur BK among others. Nepal Army, Armed Police Force, Nepal Police and locals were mobilized to douse the fire that broke out at 5:30 pm. The fire was not completely doused till late evening.