Saturday, 23 October 2021 11:06 PM
March 4, 2019 09:52 AM NPT
BHAKTAPUR, Mar 4: A massive fire engulfed the Shrestha Furniture and Wood Industry at Madhyapur Thimi municipality-3, Kaushaltar, last night.
The furniture enterprises being run by Raju Shrestha caught fire after a short circuit.
Himal Kumar Shrestha, Superintendent of Police (SP) at Metropolitan Police Range, informed that the inferno broke out at 11.00 last night was brought under control at 4.00 this morning.
A loss amounting to Rs 60 million was incurred when the fire-ravaged all national and international brand furniture, machine, raw materials stored in the furniture industry.
The fire also has caused damages to the private house of Shrestha, ice-cream factory of Mangal Shrestha and house of Pradeep Silwal. RSS
HELSINKI, Sept 8: Norwegian authorities haven’t been able to detect the cause behind an unexplained disease that is estimated to...
KATHMANDU, June 7: Nepal has the potential to double its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita in the long run if...
KATHMANDU, Nov 28: The idols of goddess Bal Kumari and Rudryani from the Rudrayani Temple in Khokana was stolen on the...