House damaged as gas cylinder explodes in Dhading

Published On: December 22, 2017 01:30 PM NPT

DHADING, Dec 22: A house was completely damaged when a cooking gas cylinder exploded inside the house on Thursday evening. 

An old gas cylinder of Namaste Gas Company exploded inside the house of Baburam Timalsina of Galchhi rural municipality soon after it was brought to the house from the local gas depot, said a ward member of Galchhi rural municipality, Binda Adhikari. 

House owner Timalsina has demanded compensation, saying the LPG cylinder exploded soon after bringing home from the market. 

No human casualty was reported in the incident. All goods including food grains and clothes were destroyed in the incident. RSS

Leave A Comment