Girl dies from electric shock at Sunsari

Published On: May 13, 2018 02:40 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

SUNSARI, May 13: A girl was electrocuted at Tin Taltalaiya of Itahari Sub Metropolitan City, Sunsari. 

Local resident Mausami Rai, 14, injured in the incident on Saturday died in the course of treatment at Dharan-based B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, said the police, adding that Rai accidentally touched a live electric wire while irrigating farmland with the help of a water pump motor.(RSS)

Leave A Comment