Saturday, 23 October 2021 01:16 AM
March 2, 2021 01:30 PM NPT
TANAHU, March 2: Property worth Rs 4 million was gutted in a fire that broke out in Hotel Sa:Sa Inn at Vyas Municipality in Tanahun district at 2:00AM today.
The District Police Office, Tanahun, said that the fire occurred after an explosion in a power transmitter near the hotel following power leakage.
The fire was taken under control after some time with the help of the fire brigade, security personnel and local people, said Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Yubraj Timilsina.
DSP Timilsina said that the reception lounge of the hotel was fully damaged in the fire. Some guests from the hotel were rescued after the fire. No human casualty is reported in the incident.
CHITWAN, March 6: Property worth Rs. 4.5 million was destroyed in a fire that took place at a furniture industry...
POKHARA, September 5: A house caught fire when residents tried to set fire to a hornet nest last night at...