Published On: July 31, 2017 10:30 AM NPT By: Republica | @RepublicaNepal
LAHAN, July 31: A fire at Lahan municipality – 9 of Siraha last night has gutted properties worth around Rs 200,000.
The fire started from an electrical short circuit at 10 am which later went on to engulf Binod Chaudhary's house made of straw. The fire also destroyed all the materials inside the house.
The fire was tamed with the help of fire engine from Lahan municipality, police and the local residents, Area Police Office, Lahan stated. RSS
Leave A Comment