Fire guts house in Khotang

Published On: June 8, 2017 01:54 PM NPT By: Daman Rai

KHOTANG, June 8:   Property worth around Rs 1.5 million was   reduced to ashes as a fire sparked by short circuit destroys a house in Jante Dhunga Municipality-6 in the district.

Accodring to District Poloice Office, Khotang, Rs 100,000 in cash, grain, utensils were destroyed as a two-story house belonging to Bir Bahadur Rai caught fire yesterday.

Nepal Police, Nepal Army and locals extinguished the fire after two hours. 

Leave A Comment