Fire destroys property

Published On: November 13, 2016 10:22 AM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

INARUWA, Nov 13: Fire that broke out at Aurawani VDC-2 in Sunsari district last night destroyed property worth Rs 500 thousand. 

The fire started from a local grocery store and all foodstuff and other items were reduced to ashes, said the shop-owner Suresh Chaudhary. The fire also damaged a refrigerator in the shop. It is suspected that the fire was sparked off due to an electrical short circuit. Police and the locals had brought the fire under control. RSS 

Leave A Comment