MAHOTTARI, April 6: Property worth three million rupees was destroyed in a fire that took place at a printing house in Jaleswar this morning.
The fire at the Pashupati printing house at Mahendrachowk in ward no. 2 of Jaleswar municipality took place due to a short circuit at around 5:30 am, according to the District Police Office, Mahottari.
A flex printer machine and other printing equipment, materials, furniture and, other goods were gutted in the fire, said Superintendent of Police Iswar Karki. The printing house is owned by Surendra Shaha.
Locals and police worked together to put off the fire.