Fire destroys house, family in shock

Published On: January 17, 2017 08:44 AM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

KHOTANG, Jan 17: A fire in a residential house gutted properties worth Rs 700,000 on Monday. 

The fire broke out at Mahesh Gurung's house at Banjechyandanda – 2 at 3 pm from solar wire, which went on to engulf Rs 15,000 in cash, gold and other materials inside the house. 

No one was in the house when the fire broke out and the locals helped in controlling the fire, according to Chiuridanda Police Post. 

As the house was completely destroyed by the fire, the Gurung family has now taken shelter at their relatives' place and are in shock. RSS 


Leave A Comment