Friday, 28 January 2022 06:42 PM
October 26, 2016 12:06 PM NPT
KATHMANDU, Oct 26: An electric pole has caught fire due to shirt circuit near Big Mart at Anamnagar on Wednesday.
The fear has gripped the pedestrians after the electric pole started burning.
The power was being supplied to Anamnagar residential area trough the transmission lines from this pole.
The fire was taken under control by the fire engine that came 20 minutes after the fire started.
The power supply has been disrupted in the Anamnagar area following the incident.
POKHARA, Sept 5: A house caught fire when residents tried to set fire to a hornet nest last night at...
POKHARA, September 5: A house caught fire when residents tried to set fire to a hornet nest last night at...
TANKISINUWARI, MARCH 17: Shoes factory Jai Shree Piyutek Pvt Ltd located at Tankisunuwari of Morang district caught fire today morning...