GALKOT, July 12: With the rising temperature, Baglung district has recorded dengue of late. The disease transmitted by the mosquito bite was found among two persons.
A woman and a man reaching the Dhaulagiri Hospital for the treatment were contracted with the dengue, according to medical superintendent, Dr Shailendra B Pokhrel. The patients had undergone tests after they complained of symptoms similar to dengue.
With this, they have been admitted to the hospital. The infected ones are from Baglung Municipality-7 and 9. They are in normal condition.
The bite of ADH species of mosquito causes dengue. The health-workers have urged the commoners to pay heed to sanitation in order to remain away from vulnerability. Wiping out puddles around the residence is imperative to avoid such mosquitos.