Child killed due to electric shock

Published On: October 21, 2018 11:30 AM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

RAJBIRAJ, Oct 21: A 14-year-old boy was killed due to electric shock at Katti, Rajgadh rural municipality-3, in Saptari district on Saturday. Police identified the deceased as Umesh Kumar Saha. 

According to police, Saha got the electric shock while turning on the water pump in the house garden. He was severely injured in the incident and died under treatment at the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zone Hospital. Police are investigating into the incident. RSS

Leave A Comment