Child dies after consuming wild mushroom

Published On: June 27, 2017 02:03 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

PANCHTHAR, June 27: A child died after consuming wild mushroom at Miklajung Rural Municipality-7 in Panchtthar district on Tuesday morning. 

The deceased has been identified as Sangam Makhim, 10, grandson of a local Chandra Bahadur Makhim. 

According to the District Police Office, Panchthar, Sangam died while undergoing treatment at Dharan-based BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences. 

Similarly, seven-year-old Sapana, granddaughter of Chandra Bahadur, who fell ill after consuming the mushroom, is receiving the treatment at the same hospital. RSS 

Leave A Comment