2. Prince Harry has secretly married his girlfriend in Vegas
The Daily Mail reported that Prince Harry and his American girlfriend Meghan Markle have tied the knot in a “low key” Las Vegas ceremony.
3. ‘Come home to piping hot pizza in letterbox’
The Daily Express reports that a pizza firm is planning to introduce a new heated letterbox that will keep food hot for up to 12 hours. Those who follow the instruction to turn to page 35, however, are dealt a bitter blow.
4. Google launches new “Google Gnome” home assistant
Following the success of Google Home the tech giant will launch a ‘Google Gnome’ artificial intelligence assistant designed for outdoor usage
Google also posted a YouTube video showcasing the capabilities of its outdoor smart speaker.
Google Gnome can tell the wind speed, perform gardening tasks, and play music on request.
5. Donald Trump will buy iconic Dublin tower
Trump International Holdings has purchased one of Dublin’s tallest skyscrapers and earmarked the site for redevelopment, The Irish Times has revealed.
The 16-storey Liberty Hall will be demolished and rebuilt to over twice its current height, if Dublin City Council approve the planning application submitted by developers.
The President tweeted: “We are going to build an awesome hotel in Dublin. It will be totally great. Love Ireland” Great country!”
6. Virgin Australia hire ‘Canine Crew’ members Virgin Australia will be the first airline in the world to employ dogs as cabin staff, the company announced on Twitter today.