RAUTAHAT, Aug 30: A person died after he got an electric shock in Rautahat.
The deceased has been identified as Rabindra Saha of Fatuwa Bijaypur Municipality-8 who was electrocuted while he was connecting wires to operate an electric motor to irrigate a paddy field on Sunday morning.
Saha was rushed to a clinic at Bijaypur after he fell unconscious after the incident. But the medic at the clinic was not allegedly ready to treat him, according to the locals. “Bhagwat Chaudhary ignored him [Saha] when we took him to the clinic immediately after the incident,” said Shreebhagwan Saha.
Saha, however, breathed his last on the way while he was being taken to Chandranigahapur, confirmed Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) at the Area Police Office, Bijaypur, Surendra Singh.