Sunday, 24 October 2021 01:39 AM
November 14, 2019 05:00 PM NPT
By: Shreehari Poudel
TANAHU, Nov 14: Two Indian laborers have died after they got an electric shock in Myagde rural municipality-2, Jamune.
According to the District Police Office, they were electrocuted while they were polishing marble in an under-construction building of a local health post.
The deceased have been identified as Sagat Alam,25, and Ajat Alam, 22, of Bettiah district in western India, informed Police Inspector at District Police Office Shiv Raj Chhetri.
URLABARI, Oct. 19: A woman was electrocuted at Pathari-Shanishchare Municipality-10 in Morang district while charging her mobile phone last night.
MYAGDI, May 27: A minor has died after being electrocuted at Babiyachaur in Mangala Rural Municipality-2 in the district on Saturday.
BAITADI, Dec 14: A teenager boy was electrocuted at his temporary residence at Api Municipality in Darchula district this morning.