MAHOTTARI, July 1: A 19-year-old youth died from an electric shock at Bhangaha municipality of Mahottari district. The District Police Office, Mahottari confirmed that Sanjaya Pandit, son of Sidhu Pandit of Manarasiswa municipality-4, died in the incident that took place during the wedding ceremony.
A band to play the DJ music was hired for the wedding ceremony at Bhangaha municipality-2. Pandit, an assistant musical instrument player, suffered the shock last night in course of playing the music.
Though he was rushed to the Janakpur Zonal Hospital, he breathed his last amidst treatment at 4:00 am today. The body has been kept at the Janakpur Zonal Hospital for post-mortem examinations. Police are further investigating the case.