Sunday, 20 September 2020 08:24 AM
April 2, 2019 09:00 AM NPT
PURAINIYA, April 2: Storm leaves trail of destruction in Bara, Parsa.
(1) 75-year-old Taslima Khatun (right) of Purainiya village in Bara lost her daughter, daughter-in-law and two grandchildren after their house was destroyed by Sunday evening’s storm.
(2) A relief worker from Armed Police Force administering medicines to a child in Parsa.
(3) A child in Purainiya, Bara eating instant noodles.
(4) Victims salvaging belongings from the debris of their storm-destroyed houses in Purainiya, Bara.
(5) A woman in front of her storm-destroyed house in Purainiya, Bara.
(6) Storm victims consoling each other in Purainiya, Bara.
(7) An injured mother with her children in Purainiya, Bara.
(8) Storm-injured undergoing treatment at a Birgunj area hospital. All pictures were taken on Monday.
BARA, April 4: Sunday's big storm-ravaged several villages across Bara district, but the eyes of the entire country are fixed only...
KATHMANDU, April1: A meeting of the Central Disasters Relief and Rescue Committee under the Ministry of Home Affairs is scheduled...
JANAKPUR, April 1: An emergency meeting of the Provincial Government 2 is currently underway to discuss the situation after high-speed...