Wednesday, 21 October 2020 05:06 PM
April 2, 2019 09:00 AM NPT
PURAINIYA, April 2: Storm leaves trail of destruction in Bara, Parsa.
(1) 75-year-old Taslima Khatun (right) of Purainiya village in Bara lost her daughter, daughter-in-law and two grandchildren after their house was destroyed by Sunday evening’s storm.
(2) A relief worker from Armed Police Force administering medicines to a child in Parsa.
(3) A child in Purainiya, Bara eating instant noodles.
(4) Victims salvaging belongings from the debris of their storm-destroyed houses in Purainiya, Bara.
(5) A woman in front of her storm-destroyed house in Purainiya, Bara.
(6) Storm victims consoling each other in Purainiya, Bara.
(7) An injured mother with her children in Purainiya, Bara.
(8) Storm-injured undergoing treatment at a Birgunj area hospital. All pictures were taken on Monday.
KATHMANDU, April 5: 28 people lost their lives while other 700 injured after a massive storm struck Bara and Parsa districts...
PURAINIYA (BARA), April 2: Local authorities have confirmed at least 28 dead including 11 women and six children in the rainstorm...
KATHMANDU, April 2: Had the heavy storm that struck villages in Bara and Parsa districts on Sunday taken place within a...