Tuesday, 26 October 2021 02:45 AM
September 1, 2016 06:10 PM NPT
A teen has died after a hickey from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke.
Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City, began convulsing at his dinner table and panic ensued with his family around him.
Authorities believe his girlfriend gave him a hickey earlier in the day, which caused a blood clot that traveled to the teen’s brain, triggering a stroke.
Paramedics were called to the home, but Gonzalez died shortly after they arrived.
BIRMINGHAM, Aug 19: An Alabama teenager is charged in the slaying of an 85-year-old man who was doused with gasoline and...
“I grew interest in our culture when I was a child. I used to play games pretending to carry khat...