URLABARI, August 7: A person died of electric shock here at Bansbari of Sundarachauha municipality – 4, Morang last night.
The deceased has been identified as 40 – year – old Prakash Thapa of Kanepokhari rural municipality – 1 and currently living as a tenant at Bansbari.
Thapa was jolted by electric current when charging the battery of City Safari at 11 pm. He succumbed to injuries in course of treatment at the BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, said Inspector Ramji Katuwal of Area Police Office, Belbari. RSS