4 injured in LPG-caused fire in Jajarkot

Published On: July 5, 2017 01:11 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

 JAJARKOT, July 5: Four people were injured in a fire that started after the leakage of a liquefied petroleum gas in the district headquarters, Khalanga.

According to the District Police Office, Jajarkot, the fire broke out following the leakage of the cooking as in the room of Bhakta Bahadur Oli, a tenant, in Bheri Municipalty-3.

The injured are Hira Lal Pant, his daughter Bandana Pant, granddaughter Roshan Singh of Nalgad Municipality-4,   and Kageshwai Dangi of Bheri Municipality-3.

All the logistics including utensils and food grains were destroyed in the fire.

The injured are receiving treatment in Nepalgunj. 

Leave A Comment