Woman electrocuted in Sarlahi

Published On: January 22, 2018 01:07 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

SARLAHI, Jan 22: A woman was electrocuted in Sarlahi district this morning. 

The deceased has been identified as Kalawatidevi Sah, 50 of Kaudena rural municipality-4 in the district. The incident took place when she touched the electric wire at a temple located at Shivanagar of Chakraghata rural municipality-1 where she had gone to worship on the occasion of Shreepanchami. 

According to the District Police Office, Sah died on the way to Mangalawa for treatment.(RSS)

Leave A Comment