Thursday, 24 September 2020 09:11 AM
August 16, 2017 07:22 PM NPT
ILAM, August 16: A septuagenarian was electrocuted to death at Nindadkhu in Ilam Municipality-11.
The deceased has been identified as 70-year-old Sher Bahadur Fago.
Fago died of electric shock while he was returning home after irrigating the paddy field.
Fago was electrocuted after he came into contact with an electric pole lying across the field.
According to DSP Mahendra Shrestha, Fago died on the spot at 11 am today.
PHIDIM, April 15: The first national identity card holder in the country, Bhagawati Devi Bhandari of Shantipur of Phidim Municipality-4...
MYAGDI, May 27: A minor has died after being electrocuted at Babiyachaur in Mangala Rural Municipality-2 in the district on Saturday.
BAGLUNG, May 8:Two youths were electrocuted to death after the iron rod they were moving to bring down a young...