PARBAT, July 22: A 22-year-old man died due to electric shock at Modi-3 Rural Municipality, Deupur in the district. Khagraj KC, a resident of Kushma-1, Pang, was electricuted to death while he was replacing a wooden electric pole with a metal one as the mishap claimed his life.
The accident happened due to the flow of current in the power supply lines despite being informed to the Electricity Authority of Parbat to shut the power source during the work period.
The victim died on the spot said the chief of District Police Shekhar Khanal. The dead body is kept at the district hospital for postmortem.