Teenager electrocuted to death

Published On: April 22, 2017 07:28 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

KAILALI, April 22: A teenager was electrocuted when he accidently touched a power transmission line at Attariya in Kailali on Saturday. 

Local resident Jhalak Bhat, 16, was playing in the roof of a building housing Buddha Dental Hospital when the incident occurred, police said, adding that seriously injured Bhat died in the course of treatment at Seti Zonal Hospital. RSS 

Leave A Comment