Published On: December 14, 2016 01:09 PM NPT By: Republica | @RepublicaNepal
BAITADI, Dec 14: A teenager boy was electrocuted at his temporary residence at Api Municipality in Darchula district this morning.
The deceased has been identified as Surendra Singh Dhami, 18, of Dhaulakot-4 in the district, according to the District Police Office, Darchula.
Police said Dhami suffered the electric shock at around 7 am as he touched the electric wire while drying the clothes. He died while undergoing treatment at the District Hospital, Darchula.
The body has been kept at the Hospital for post-mortem, said, Police Inspector Rada Banahdur Chand. RSS
Leave A Comment