Sunday, 18 April 2021 06:23 PM
December 2, 2016 12:15 PM NPT
Store your expensive and heavy wedding outfit wisely. Keep it away from moisture and store in a proper bag, says an expert.
Designer Shaveta Choudhary has rolled out a few tips that you can consider while storing you bridal wear:
* Don't hang your outfit by the shoulder straps instead hang it by the loops located inside otherwise it will loosen the outfit.
* If possible when you fold the outfit, keep a plain paper in between the folds so the embroidery doesn't get spoiled.
* Keep the outfit in a transparent cellophane bag as it is a natural barrier for moisture.
* Keep it away from harsh light as strong light can change the colours of the outfit.
* Dupatta can be done the same way and for blouses they can be hanged or folded away if storing for a longer time.
* Make sure to ask for extra transparent bags (self adhesive ones) from the store you have bought the bridal outfit.
You know that exercise and a good diet can keep your heart healthy. But what else can you do to...
You've got the dress sorted; now it's time to think about wedding beauty. We've put together these bridal make-up and...
HandEnergy is an ingenious apple-sized device that charges your phone anytime, anywhere. But what really makes this thing special is...