3 hours ago
We are a team of professional management and journalists — one of the best in the Nepali media. Our duty toward our readers is to provide them with impartial news, bold views, in-depth analysis and thought-provoking commentary. We shall do this without fear or favor, and we shall be guided by nothing but our conscience.Know More
Latest Article By Author
Health risk of e-cigarette
1. Some of the ingredients in e-cigarette aerosol could also be harmful to the lungs in the long-term.
2. Defective e-cigarette batteries have caused some fires and explosions, a few of which have resulted in serious injuries.
3. E-cigarettes produce a number of dangerous chemicals including acetaldehyde, and formaldehyde. These can cause lung disease, as well as cardiovascular heart disease.
4. Ear, eye and throat Irritation is common among e-cigarette users.
5. Nicotine is known to have effects on the cardiovascular system. Some recent studies show that acute use of e-cigarette impaired flow mediated dilation; this suggests that e-cigarettes can lead to cardiovascular diseases.
6. Nicotine use in early adolescence causes changes in the brain that makes life-long addiction much more likely for young e-cig users.
- by Republica