Gufi Paintal ‘Mahabharat’s Sakuni Mama’ passes away at the age of 79
4 days ago
We are a team of professional management and journalists — one of the best in the Nepali media. Our duty toward our readers is to provide them with impartial news, bold views, in-depth analysis and thought-provoking commentary. We shall do this without fear or favor, and we shall be guided by nothing but our conscience.Know More
5 days ago
12 days ago
If you are a follower of Nepali films since the 90s, then you could better agree that Karishma Manandhar was one of the actors who ruled the Nepali film industry. To mark the actor’s 47th birthday today, My City’s team compiled five interesting facts that you may not know about her.
1. Karishma Manandhar’s real name is Bunu KC.
2. At the age of 14, she stepped into Nepali movie with her film ‘Santaan’ casting opposite Bhuwan KC
3. She tied the knot with film producer Binod Manandhar at the age of 19.
4. While studying in grade eight, she had to quit school. However, she is continuing her further study after a gap of three decades.
5. In an interview segment of Disha Nirdesh in 2014, she revealed that she had never had the opportunity to live a normal couple’s life as she married off at a young age.
- by Republica
Leave A Comment